Sunday 16 September 2012

123RF

123rf was my former working place. i worked there after my spm... got bored staying at home so my taekwondo sifu offered me a part time job in his dept. From sifu to boss ha ha ha how fked up is that. i learned a lot of things during my time there met lots of awesome and unique people. working there was really easy all i had to do was click and i spent my time flirting with every1 in the office ha ha ha ha. in my dept most of the employees were girls but they were all older to me so i flirt for the fun of it he he he. i even got well known in the company for the all the funny stunts i pull off in the office. a couple of times i even met the owner of the company. I am really thankful for the opportunity i got from my sifu until this very day.

No comments:

Post a Comment